Oh The Fun I've Had!
I know it's a bit late. Isn't that always the case with my blogs these day. I really need a PA who will type as I dictate. I never seem to get the time to sit down and write these even though I'm forever saying oh that would make a good blog post, or this would make a good blog post. All that aside I guess the low level of interaction here is something that makes writing a blog a bit more onerous. We're all a bit more fast paced now and looking for instant gratification and instant responses so the likes of social media outlets are way more interactive than blogging now. I wonder if there still is a future for blogs as I see more and more Mistresses ditch them in favour of just tweeting anything they want to talk about. Having said that though, I'm a big fan of reading other Mistresses blogs so I'd be sad to see them go. On that note I'll try to do a round up of what was fun for me in 2017, and I might even mention what was not fun! So my to do list (...

Like jam smears. Carrying the sting, the buttocks memory inside staining underwear while making one's way through public space.
ReplyDeleteCarrying memory of the Mistress. That ownership.
mysster
What a lovely sentiment, thank you.
ReplyDelete