So I've had a lot of questions around best practice for going forward session wise especially as people know I'm a Nurse so there is an expectation that I will have all the answers. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't, nobody does. What I can say is that I will try my best to keep all those who come to see me safe, as well as keeping myself safe. What I do and what others do might well be different. I respect that others don't have the same set up as me, can't schedule appointments the same way I do and don't necessarily have the luxury of being able to fully control all aspects of their environment.
I will go into the practical side of sessioning in another blog post but for today I want to address the issue of scheduling appointments when the time comes. We are a bit further behind here in Scotland with the phases of lockdown let up so again, things will no doubt be different in other parts of the UK.
When I decide it is as safe as it can be for a return to sessioning I will probably only see one person a week initially. This may change as it becomes more apparent how the rest of the world is doing post lockdown.
I've had a lot of people message me and tell me they will be first in the queue for a session, but honestly I think we both know that I will ultimately be the gatekeeper of who is first in the queue. For me it all boils down to loyalty. You may not know where you are on that spectrum so let me help out with a sliding scale so you can at least judge where you land on the loyalty ladder!
So here are the people who will be offered appointments first and so forth.
1. There were about 4 people who had already paid deposits before lockdown and all of them were happy for me to keep their deposit until I could honour their appointment. These people will be offered first.
2. The people who dropped money into my bank account as a loyalty gift with no expectation of it being used towards future sessions. Thank you to you guys.
3. Those who paid for future sessions in advance in full. Thank you to those guys.
4. Those who have since lockdown paid a deposit towards a future session. Thank you to you guys.
5. Those who signed up to my Onlyfans and contributed to my income by tipping me as well as ordering custom clips. Thank you to you guys.
6. Those who signed up to my Onlyfans and paid for occasional tasks. Thank you.
7. Those who cannot financially contribute but have kept in touch to see if I need anything, see if they can run errands or be of help in any other way.
To those of you on step 7 even though you could not contribute financially, your loyalty has been appreciated so much. Therefore, if at any time I have a cancellation from anyone in the above steps I will be in touch to see if you can fill their appointment.
So as you can see there might be quite a long wait for appointments going forward. What the recent situation has taught me and many other Dommes is that life still goes on despite not sessioning as much and less finances coming in. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has reassessed my work/life balance and realised that I prefer to see less people but for those people to actively be supportive and appreciative of what I do. I really don't want to spend time with people who are drive by kinksters. Give me quality over quantity any day.
The above steps are not set in stone. I may well see more than 1 person a week as the rules relax and we get more used to our new way of living and working. It may well be a moveable feast. We shall see no doubt.
So all that's left to say is, if you want to get on the waiting list do get in touch. I will not be contacting you.