Tuesday, 20 March 2012
As some of you know, previously I've auctioned off a 2 hour session to raise funds for my charity challenge. So it's that time again to go under the hammer as it were. The deal is that you can place a bid by email to me and tell me the maximum you'd like pay for a 2 hour session. Then the highest bidder gets to do just that....simples!
A few rules from me though to take into consideration before bidding.
1. The bids must not be for sessions already booked.
2. I must have sessioned with you at least once before, ensuring our interests match.
3. The bids should be received by me by midnight on the 5th April.
4. The session can be a general session, a medical session or a mixture of both.
5. You will have 2 months from the end of session to arrange a mutually suitable date for the session.
As before, all proceeds from the auction will go fully to Marie Curie Cancer Care.
There will be another opportunity to bid for an auction session again in August.